Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is SO easy to throw together for breakfast on weekdays or weekends.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder until combined. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, add tater tots, cooked breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Mix until combined.
- Add tater tot mixture to a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Evenly pour egg mixture over tater tots.
- Bake casserole for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.