Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is SO easy to throw together for breakfast on weekdays or weekends.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder until combined. Set aside.
3) In another large bowl, add tater tots, cooked breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Mix until combined.
4) Add tater tot mixture to a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Evenly pour egg mixture over tater tots.
5) Bake casserole for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.