We cannot get enough of this taco pie.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown beef over medium heat, about 8 to 10 minutes. Stir occasionally and make sure to break up the pieces.
- Remove from heat and drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place into a pie dish, tips in the center, and connect pieces to create a crust.
- Pour ground beef over crust. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream, salsa and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.