Sweet And Spicy Chicken Biscuits
Perfectly fried chicken, warm biscuits, sweet and spicy sauce — these sandwiches are PERFECT!
1) In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together hot sauce and honey. Set aside.
3) Dredge chicken cutlets, first in flour mixture, then in buttermilk and once more in flour mixture. Make sure pieces are fully coated.
4) Fill a deep skillet about halfway full with oil and heat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Carefully add coated chicken to hot oil and fry until chicken is golden brown and cooked through. About 4 minutes per side. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
6) Cut biscuits in half, top with fried chicken and drizzle with honey hot sauce. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.