Summer Kebobs 3 Ways
Summer grilling, had me a blast! Especially with these three super easy and delicious kebobs: Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple, Fruit and Steak and Veggie! It’s a full meal that’s so fun to make.
BACON-WRAPPED PINEAPPLE KEBOBS1) Wrap bacon around pineapples and skewer onto kebob sticks. Brush with BBQ sauce.
2) Grill for about 5 minutes on each side, or until bacon is crispy and fully cooked. Serve and enjoy!
FRUIT KEBOBS1) Skewer fruit onto kebob sticks in any order you choose. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
2) While fruit kebobs grill, make your glaze by whisking together honey, common and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3) Remove fruit kebobs from grill, brush with honey glaze, serve and enjoy!
STEAK AND VEGGIE KEBOBS1) Skewer steak and veggies onto kebob sticks.
2) In a bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, Italian spice blend and sugar. Brush onto steak kebobs.
3) Grill for about 10 minutes on each side, or until steaks are cooked to your preference. Brush with more glaze as necessary. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.