Sugar Dusted Apple Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or bundt cake pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle onto bottom and sides of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and 2 cups sugar. Stir in the oil, eggs, orange juice and vanilla; mix well. Add Lucky Leaf® Apple Fruit Filling and stir. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- While bundt cooks, make citrus glaze: In a medium bowl, beat powdered sugar and orange juice for 1 minute or until smooth. Add additional orange juice by the teaspoon, if needed, until desired consistency is reached.
- Invert cake onto serving plate. Drizzle with citrus glaze. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.