Stuffed Onion Bombs
Say hello to your new best friend.
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, diced onion, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, bbq sauce and milk. Mix together with your hands until thoroughly combined.
3) Cut tops and bottoms off onions, cut in half and peel off skin. Then separate the onions into “layers”. Use the larger outside layers.
4) Stuff meatball mixture between two onion layers (making an onion seal around a large meatball). Wrap each “bomb” with 3 slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
5) Place in a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165 Fahrenheit.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with BBQ sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.