Stuffed Dorito Peppers
Alright y’all, these Stuffed Dorito Peppers are everything!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and hollow out the sides. Coat peppers first in flour, then beaten eggs and finally in crushed Dortios. Repeat once more until the peppers have a thick Dorito coating.
- Place peppers, open side down, in lined baking dish. Spray with cooking spray. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- While peppers cook, make the ground beef filling. Heat olive oil in a pan. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add ground beef and stir in taco seasoning. Cook until beef is browned.
- Remove peppers from oven and flip over. Layer the insides starting with the ground beef, then salsa and finally shredded cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake again until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, top with warm queso and chopped cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.