Stuffed Cheesy Bacon Bagels
If you want to be a nice friend, you can totally share these Stuffed Cheesy Bacon Bagels. If not, eat them yourself and enjoy!
Instructions1) Over medium-high heat, fry bacon until crispy. Drain oil. Add brown sugar, cayenne pepper and black pepper. Cook until bacon is caramelized. Set aside.
2) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) Open crescent rolls and press together to make long rectangles. Place cheese slices on one rectangular piece of dough, and top with second piece. Put one slice of cheese on the top half, cut in half, and place bottom half on top half.
4) Using large and small circular cookie cutters, make a bagel shape. You can also do this freehand if you don't have the cutters. Repeat until dough is used.
5) Place bagels on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and top with caramelized bacon.
6) Bake for 15 minutes, or until bagels are golden brown.
7) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.