Strawberry Skillet French Toast
Brunch is served with this delicious Strawberry Skillet French Toast. It’s easy to make and it just looks so darn pretty.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an oven safe skillet with butter. Set aside.
2) Cut brioche loaf into 1 inch pieces and add to a large bowl.
3) In a separate bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, butter and warmed cream. Whisk to combine.
4) Pour egg mixture over bread. Add vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Mix to combine.
5) Mix granulated sugar with sliced strawberries. Add to bread mixture and mix until fully combined.
5) Pour into greased skillet. Cover with remaining cinnamon sugar. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
6) Remove from oven, serve with whipped cream and caramel. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.