Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Seriously, how cute are these Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs?!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and grease.
- In a large bowl, add white cake mix, egg whites, water and vanilla Greek yogurt. Mix together until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour into baking dish and smooth out the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Once cake is cooled, remove from baking dish and cut into 2-inch cubes.
- Layer cake cubes and hulled strawberries on kabob skewers.
- In 2 separate bowls add chocolate and white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted and smooth. Drizzle over kabobs.
- Serve strawberry shortcake kabobs with more chocolate for dipping and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.