Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
We are so close to summer! And you know what that calls for? Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cupcake tray.
- In a large bowl, prepare lemon cake mix according to package instructions. Gently fold in chopped strawberries and lemon zest.
- Evenly distribute cupcake batter into cupcakes liners. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While cupcakes cool, make the frosting. In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and butter. Gradually add powdered sugar and continue whisking until combined. Finally, whisk in strawberry jam. Scoop frosting into a piping bag or a ziplock bag with the corner cut off.
- Frost cupcakes with strawberry frosting, and garnish with strawberry and lemon slices. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.