Strawberry Lemon Bars
Strawberry Lemon Bars are better when you make them with Lucky Leaf Fruit Filling! Now get to baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- To make the crust, beat together brown sugar and butter until smooth and creamy. Mix in flour and salt until mixture is crumbly.
- Evenly press crust into greased baking dish with a rubber spatula. Bake for 17 minutes.
- While crust bakes, make the filling: In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, sea salt and lemon zest until combined. Gently fold in Lucky Leaf® Strawberry Fruit Filling.
- Remove crust from oven and, while it’s still hot, pour filling mixture over crust.
- Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until the middle is set. Remove from oven and cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Once cooled, dust the top with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.