Strawberry Lemon Bars
Strawberry Lemon Bars are better when you make them with Lucky Leaf Fruit Filling! Now get to baking.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
2) To make the crust, beat together brown sugar and butter until smooth and creamy. Mix in flour and salt until mixture is crumbly.
3) Evenly press crust into greased baking dish with a rubber spatula. Bake for 17 minutes.
4) While crust bakes, make the filling: In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, sea salt and lemon zest until combined. Gently fold in Lucky Leaf® Strawberry Fruit Filling.
5) Remove crust from oven and, while it’s still hot, pour filling mixture over crust.
6) Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until the middle is set. Remove from oven and cool completely in the refrigerator.
7) Once cooled, dust the top with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.