Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
You loved our Cheesecake Bites, so prepare to be floored by how delicious these Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are!
- In a bowl, add crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar. Mix until combined. Press mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of a baking dish. Place in the fridge to set.
- While crust sets, make your filling. In another large bowl, beat together cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until peaks form. Gently fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream.
- Add de-stemmed strawberries to a food processor. Puree until smooth. Gently fold pureed strawberries into whipped cream mixture.
- Spread the strawberry filling evenly over crust. Freeze until completely firm and set.
- When it’s ready, cut cheesecake into bite-sized squares. Garnish with sliced strawberries and chocolate sauce, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.