Stained Glass Sugar Cookies
The coolest desserts you’ve ever had? Stained Glass Sugar Cookies!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and set aside
2) Prepare sugar cookie dough according to package instructions.
3) Roll out cookie dough on a floured surface. Cut 12 circular cookies. Using a smaller cookie cutter, cut a shape in the middle of the cookies.
4) Place cookies on lined cookie sheet. Place a Jolly Rancher in the hole of each cookie. Depending on the size, you'll need either 1 or 2 Jolly Ranchers.
5) Bake cookies for 20 minutes, or until golden. Don't let cookies and the Jolly Rancher burn. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool completely.
6) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.