Sriracha Pretzel Bites
Sriracha Pretzel Bites are a fantastic appetizer! People go nuts for the spicy, cheesy goodness.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Sriracha. Stir to combine.
3) Roll out pizza dough and cut into 20 even squares.
4) Place one large tablespoon of Sriracha mixture onto dough. Seal and roll into a ball.
5) Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, then add baking soda and salt. Stir. Gently drop each pretzel ball into water and boil for 20 seconds. Remove and place on lined baking tray.
6) Sprinkles pretzel balls with Kosher salt and parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
7) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Brush with melted butter before serving. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.