Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
You know what you should make for dinner tonight? Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups.
1) Cook lasagna noodles until just softened. Drain and cut noodles in half.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) In a large bowl, mix together spinach, ricotta, egg, garlic, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese until fully combined.
4) Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce in the bottom of a round baking dish.
5) Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of spinach mixture to a lasagna noodle and gently roll it tightly. Carefully place in baking dish. Continue until all noodles and filling have been used.
6) Top roll-ups with remaining 1 cup of marinara sauce, red pepper flakes and mozzarella cheese.
7) Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly on top. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
8) Serve with more marinara sauce if desired and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.