Spicy Tomato Linguine
An easy and spicy dinner idea!
- Cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, chili flakes, and capers. Stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add white wine and bring to a light boil. Add tomatoes, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Toss in linguine noodles, making sure they’re fully coated.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.