Spicy Shrimp Pasta
It’s spicy, it’s cheesy, it’s got delicious, perfectly cooked shrimp. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with this Spicy Shrimp Pasta!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente; set aside. (Pro-tip! Coating them with a bit of olive oil will keep them from sticking!)
2) In a bowl, whisk together cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika and onion powder until combined.
3) Coat shrimp with 1 heaping tablespoon of seasoning. Cook shrimp over olive oil until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
4) In a large pot over medium heat, add 1 tablespoons of olive oil and butter. Add flour and remaining spice mixture, whisking constantly until combined. Add heavy cream and continue whisking.
5) Add 8 ounces parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and gruyere. Whisk until cheese is fully melted and sauce is thick.
6) Stir in cooked pasta and shrimp. Remove from heat. Pour pasta into a 9×13 baking dish. Top with remaining parmesan cheese and panko.
7) Bake for 15 minutes, or until top is golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
8) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.