Spicy Chipotle Grilled Fish Street Tacos
Recipe courtesy of Native Texan Livin’!
Instructions1) Place about 1/2 cup of ranch dip in a food processor. Add 2 to 3 LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers. Pulse until creamy. Put in refrigerator to thicken.
2) Place fish fillets on a sheet of foil. Lightly salt each side of the fish fillets.
3) Coat each side of the fish with the adobo sauce from the LA MORENA can. Spread a dollop of the chipotle ranch mixture onto each fish fillet.
4) Lightly drizzle olive oil over the fish fillets so the fish doesn't stick to the foil while being grilled. Place another piece of foil over the fish fillets. Wrap the edges together to make a foil pouch.
5) Grill 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
6) Heat tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds. Build tacos. Garnish with red onion, cilantro and lime.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.