Spaghetti With Zucchini And Avocado Sauce
Avocados and zucchini are competing for our affection. In this case, it’s a tie.
Instructions1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt
2) Cook pasta according to package directions
3) Sauté leek with 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat in a medium skillet for 3 minutes.
4) Add broth, turn heat to high and bring broth to a boil
5) Cook until reduced to half; remove from heat and let cool
6) Blend cooled broth, avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth; set aside
7) Sauté remaining oil and zucchini skins over medium heat for 1 minute in the same skillet used for the leek mixture
8) Toss pasta with avocado mixture and zucchini in a large serving bowl
9) Garnish with parsley
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.