Spaghetti With Fresh Lemon And Basil
Spaghetti, lemon and basil are your ticket to a simple and refreshing dish.
Instructions1) Juice the lemons to yield 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice
2) Grate lemon peels to yield 1 tablespoon lemon zest
3) Whisk the oil, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper in a large bowl to blend
4) Set the lemon sauce aside
5) Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
6) Add the spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes
7) Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid
8) Add the spaghetti to the lemon sauce, and toss with the basil and lemon zest
9) Toss the pasta with enough reserved cooking liquid, 1/4 cup at a time, to moisten
10) Season the pasta with more salt and pepper to taste
11) Transfer to bowls and serve
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.