Your spaghetti casserole obsession awaits you.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While spaghetti boil, brown beef over medium heat. Once browned, drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together soup and sour cream.
- In a greased casserole dish, layer 1/2 of the sauce and top with 1/2 of the spaghetti, 1/2 of the soup mixture and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat layering once with remaining ingredients.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until is cheese is melted and dish is heated through. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.