Eggs. Bacon. Cheese. Pasta. Is your mouth watering yet?
Instructions1) In a bowl, beat egg yolks with a pinch of salt and 1/3 of the grated Pecorino
2) Heat oil in a pan over medium heat
3) Add guanciale, cut into strips, and sauté for a few minutes until lightly browned
4) Meanwhile, boil pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions
5) Drain, reserving some of the cooking water, transfer to the pan with the guanciale and mix well
6) Remove pan from heat, add beaten egg yolks with a few tablespoons of pasta cooking water and mix for about 30 seconds
7) Add the remaining Pecorino and mix well
8) Serve immediately, garnished with a generous pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.