Spaghetti Bundt Pie
Put a twist on normal spaghetti with this Spaghetti Bundt Pie!
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a bundt pan with butter. Set aside.
2) Prepare spaghetti according to package instructions until al-dente. Drain well.
3) In a large bowl, mix together cooked spaghetti, mozzarella, white cheddar, milk, Parmigiano-Reggiano, beaten eggs, salt and pepper until fully combined.
4) Pour mixture into greased bundt pan, scraping everything from the bowl.
5) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbling. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
6) Invert onto a serving dish, cut into slices, garnish with basil, serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.