This Sopapilla Cheesecake is everything!!!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Unroll 1 can of dough and press into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish. Make sure to seal the edges.
3) In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until combined. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over dough in baking dish.
4) Top with second can of unrolled dough, sealing the edges. Pour butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
5) Bake for 30 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes.
6) Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was super easy and so delicious.