This Sopapilla Cheesecake is everything!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll 1 can of dough and press into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish. Make sure to seal the edges.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until combined. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over dough in baking dish.
- Top with the second can of unrolled dough, sealing the edges. Pour butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
May 4, 2020
This recipe was super easy and so delicious.