Snickers Fudge Brownie Bars
Deliciously fudgey brownies, with a delightful Snickers filling. In safe to say that we’re obsessed.
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper (you want the paper hanging off the sides). Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
3) In a another bowl, mix melted butter and sugar until combined. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
4) Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined. Gently fold in chopped Snickers.
5) Pour batter into lined baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
6) While fudge brownies cool, make the topping by melting soft caramels, milk and butter together. Microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
7) Pour caramel mixture over brownies. Top with melted chocolate and chopped peanuts. Allow brownies to cool completely.
8) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.