S’mores Marshmallow Shooters
Live your best life and get the weekend started right with S’mores Marshmallow Shooters!
1) Using a sharp knife, a strawberry huller, your (clean!) finger, or even the back of a piping tip, remove the inside of the marshmallows.
2) Using a kitchen torch, lightly toast the marshmallows. If you don't have a kitchen torch, you can also broil them for a few minutes.
3) Dip the top half of the marshmallows first in the melted chocolate, then in crushed graham crackers.
4) Clear out the hole with a small spoon, knife or toothpick. Allow chocolate and graham crackers to set.
5) Fill with Baileys, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.