Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Tacos
Are you obsessed with Korean BBQ? You’re human, of course, you are. Have you ever thought about mixing together Korean BBQ and tacos? Well, you should! Because these Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Tacos are amazing!
- Add 1/2 cup white onion to a slow cooker, lay pork loin over it, and top with another 1/2 cup white onion. Add water. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- In a bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons yellow mustard, soy sauce, garlic powder, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil until combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, make your slaw topping. To 3 cups of coleslaw mix, add 1/2 cup white onion, 1/4 cup cilantro, sugar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and 3 tablespoons yellow mustard. Mix until combined.
- After 3 hours, use two forks to shred pork loin in a slow cooker. Pour sauce over the meat, add 1/4 cup cilantro and stir to coat and combine.
- Assemble your tacos! Warm your tortillas slightly, then top with shredded pork, cheese, and coleslaw. You may also garnish with sliced green onions and cilantro if you like. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.