Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs
Need a super easy appetizer for your next party? Or maybe you just love meatballs and want to eat them all the time. Either way, make these Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs! They are moist, flavorful and delicious.
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with foil.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together eggs. Add all the ingredients for the meatballs and mix together with your hands until fully combined.
3) Using your hands, shape the meatballs and place on baking tray. Bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
4) While meatballs bake, make the sauce. Whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl until fully combined.
5) Add baked meatballs to slow cooker and top with sauce. Stir so meatballs are fully coated. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Stir once about halfway through.
6) Serve and enjoy!
These are very good, I have made these a bunch