Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
This will be your new favorite soup recipe. Hands. Down.
1) Add butter, olive oil and onions to a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until onions start to caramelize.
2) Pour onions into slow cooker and top with beef broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
3) In a small bowl whisk together flour, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir into soup.
4) Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Scoop soup into oven-safe bowls. Top with 1 slice of toasted bread and cheese. Broil for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
6) Top with chives, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.