Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
Listen up, you may be thinking, “Why should I make cinnamon rolls in a slow cooker?” Stop thinking about it and go make them! Because they are so good.
- Roll out pizza dough. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut horizontally into 6 strips.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 3/4 of it onto the pizza dough. Reserve the rest. Roll dough to make cinnamon rolls.
- Line a slow cooker with parchment paper. Combine 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with pecans and stir.
- Place cinnamon rolls over pecans. Brush with 1/4 cup butter and cover with remaining cinnamon sugar. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, top with icing if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.