Slow Cooker Chili Mac
It’s easy! It’s cheesy! The whole family will love it!
- Place ground beef in the bottom of the slow cooker and break into smaller chunks.
- Stir in all other ingredients except the macaroni.
- Cover. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- When there are 15 minutes remaining of cook time, add the uncooked pasta. Cover.
- Stir, check that pasta is cooked the way you like it!
- Serve with all your favorite toppings and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.