Slow Cooker Chili Mac
It’s easy! It’s cheesy! The whole family will love it!
Instructions1) Place ground beef in the bottom of the slow cooker and break into smaller chunks.
2) Stir in all other ingredients except the macaroni.
3) Cover. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
4) When there are 15 minutes remaining of cook time, add the uncooked pasta. Cover.
5) Stir, check that pasta is cooked the way you like it!
6) Serve with all your favorite toppings and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.