Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos
These Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos are seriously delicious and easy dinner! Just plan ahead and you’ll be delighted with the results.
1) Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Top with salt, pepper, taco seasoning, cream cheese and water.
2) Cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or low for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Using two forks, shred chicken. Stir in cheddar cheese until combined.
4) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5) Spoon chicken mixture into flour tortillas and roll tightly. Place on lined baking sheet and spray generously with olive oil spray.
6) Bake taquitos for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tortillas are crispy. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.