Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos
These Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos are seriously delicious and easy dinner! Just plan ahead and you’ll be delighted with the results.
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Top with salt, pepper, taco seasoning, cream cheese and water.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Using two forks, shred chicken. Stir in cheddar cheese until combined.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon chicken mixture into flour tortillas and roll tightly. Place on lined baking sheet and spray generously with olive oil spray.
- Bake taquitos for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tortillas are crispy. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.