Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
A use a couple of simple ingredients to make seriously the best chicken and gravy ever.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add gravy mix, cream of chicken soup and water to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Use forks to shred chicken in slow cooker. Stir in sour cream for a creamier gravy.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.