Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
A use a couple of simple ingredients to make seriously the best chicken and gravy ever.
1) Season chicken on both sides with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
2) Add gravy mix, cream of chicken soup and water to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Add chicken to slow cooker.
3) Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Use forks to shred chicken in slow cooker. Stir in sour cream for a creamier gravy.
5) Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.