Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
You know what makes this pasta sauce so good? Cooking the chicken in the sauce in a slow cooker. Yum!
1) Add olive oil to a slow cooker. Place chicken in slow cooker and season both sides with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
2) Pour Alfredo sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 2 and 1/2 hours.
3) Just before sauce is finished, prepare pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain.
4) Cut chicken directly in slow cooker. Add pasta to slow cooker and toss until pasta is fully coated,
5) Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.