Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
Adding this our list of favorite pot pies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crumble beef in a large skillet. Add green bell peppers and onions. Cook until beef is cooked through, stirring often. Drain.
- Return to heat and stir in corn and sloppy joe sauce. Cook together for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour sloppy joe mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with grated cheese and biscuits.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with green onions, serve immediately and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.