Skirt Steak Sandwich
Got a lunch date? This foolproof seared sandwich is sure to impress them!
- Heat a cast-iron grill on the stove over medium-high
- In a small bowl, combine oil and Herbes de Provence. Spread some over steak and sprinkle a generous amount of salt and pepper on the meat.
- Grill for approximately 8 minutes (for medium-rare) on each side, until a nice crust forms. Move steak to a cutting board and let it rest.
- Meanwhile, split baguettes in half and spread garlic and herb butter onto the cut side. Using either the steak grill or a fresh pan, fry the bread cut side down on medium-high heat until it is toasted to your liking, about 2 minutes.
- Cut the steak into ⅛-inch thick slices.
- Build your sandwiches! Spread on a layer of arugula, then sprinkle a few drops of olive oil on top of greens. Add your steak and top with tomatoes and then the second slice of bread. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.