Skillet Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie
What’s better than a normal cookie? A giant cookie! Especially when it’s a Skillet Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie. Top it with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream for a perfect dessert.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a standing mixer or with a hand mixer, cream together brown sugar and softened butter. Add egg, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and continue mixing.
3) Carefully add in baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and flour. Mix everything on a low speed until fully combined.
4) Add cookie mixture to a greased, oven-safe skillet. Set aside and make pecan topping.
5) For pecan topping, in a bowl mix together pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Stir until combined. Spread pecan topping evenly over cookie dough.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, or until cookie is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.