Skillet Mac N’ Cheeseburger
This isn’t your normal mac and cheese. It’s Skillet Mac N’ Cheeseburger! Make it! Love it!
Instructions1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef.
3) Add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add tomatoes and milk. Stir. When it starts bubbling, reduce heat to low, add pasta and 1 cup of cheese. Stir to combine.
5) Top with remaining cheddar cheese, cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
6) Garnish with chopped parsley if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.