You know those Shrimp Roll-Ups you order at restaurants? Make them at home! This recipe is good for 3, large rolls. If you want more, get some more shrimp, more veggies, more wrappers and go to town!
- For the rolls, cover vermicelli noodles with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a round pie plate, or bowl that’s bigger than the wrappers, add enough hot water to come half way up the side. Working with one at a time, submerge the spring roll wrapper in the water for 10 to 30 seconds until soft and pliable, but not torn.
- Lay the wrapper on a large plate. Layer your vermicelli noodles, spring mix lettuce, mint, avocado, cucumber and 3 shrimp in the middle of the bottom half of the wrapper. Bring the bottom of the wrapper up and over the pile and begin to roll gently, making sure you get it tight but don’t tear the delicate wrapper. Tuck the ends in as you go. Set aside until all rolls have been assembled.
- For the dipping sauce, combine peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl. Mix. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Cut rolls in half and serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.