Sheet Pan Pie 3 Ways
One sheet pan, three pies! Now, this is how to bake for the holidays.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13-inch sheet pan.
- Layout 3 pie crusts in a sheet pan. Pinch the sides together to create 3 pie crusts with edges. Pierce the pie crust several times with a fork. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While pie crust bakes, make your fillings. In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the pumpkin pie filling until smooth.
- To another bowl add blackberries and top with ingredients. Mix until blackberries are coated, but don’t over-mix, you still want blackberries to keep their shape.
- In another bowl, mix together strawberry and rhubarb. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour pumpkin pie filling into the left pie crust. In the center, layer half of the strawberry rhubarb, then top with half of the sugar mixture. Repeat layers once more and top with butter knobs. In the right pie crust, pour blackberry filling.
- Using a small circle cutter (we used an icing tip) cut out holes in your fourth pie crust. Lay the pie crust with holes in it over the blackberry pie filling and pinch the seams. You can use the leftover pie crust to top the strawberry rhubarb pie.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the pie crust is golden. If the crust starts to burn, cover with foil. Remove from oven, serve with whipped cream and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.