Sheet Pan Bacon Cheeseburgers Sliders
Sheet Pan Bacon Cheeseburgers Sliders for ever. Sheet Pan Bacon Cheeseburgers Sliders for always.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To a large bowl add ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning. Mix until just combined, being careful not to over mix the meat.
- Press the beef mixture into a square shape on a baking sheet. You want the square to be approximately the size of the connected Hawaiian buns.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or just until the meat is cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut the connected buns in half horizontally. Remove the top layer of buns. Spread the bottom layer with softened butter. Top with “sheet” of cooked beef, bacon slices and shredded cheddar cheese. Place on the top layer of buns.
- Brush the buns with melted butter, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Top each slider with dill pickle slices skewered in with a toothpick, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.