Sausage Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Mix it up with this recipe the next time you make jalapeno poppers!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Drain excess grease.
- To a large bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion and cooked sausage. Mix until fully combined.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each jalapeno half.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.