Sausage Gravy And Biscuits
Come join us as we dig into this Sausage Gravy & Biscuits!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an oven safe skillet, add sausage and cook until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Add flour to sausage and stir until combined. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and red pepper flakes. Gently pour in milk and stir very well.
- Cook over medium-low heat until the gravy starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Top sausage and gravy with biscuits. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.