Sausage Gravy And Biscuits
Come join us as we dig into this Sausage Gravy & Biscuits!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In an oven safe skillet, add sausage and cook until browned. Drain excess fat.
3) Add flour to sausage and stir until combined. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and red pepper flakes. Gently pour in milk and stir very well.
4) Cook over medium-low heat until the gravy starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
5) Top sausage and gravy with biscuits. Brush with melted butter.
6) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.