Rotisserie Chicken Potato Skins
You know how much you enjoy potato skins? You’re going to be obsessed with these Rotisserie Chicken Potato Skins!
Instructions1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Add the potatoes to a large bowl and coat them on all sides with olive oil and salt.
3) Place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 50 minutes. Let them sit for 10 minutes.
4) After the potatoes have cooled, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the center of the potato, leaving only the skin shell. Set skin-side down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
5) In a large saute pan over high heat, cook the bacon until it is crispy. Once crispy, remove the bacon from the pan, leaving the fat behind.
6) Using the bacon fat, fry the eggs until the desired internal temperature is achieved. Set the eggs on a plate once they are cooked.
7) To assemble, place a small amount of cheddar cheese and melted butter in each potato skin. Layer half of them with chicken and the other half with a fried egg. Top with the remaining cheese.
8) Place the pan in the broiler on low heat to melt the cheese.
9) After the cheese has melted, layer each potato skin with sour cream, crispy bacon, green onions and jalapeno slices.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.