Roasted Vegetable Goat Cheese Lasagna
Fall in love with this mouthwatering lasagna one layer at a time.
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In large mixing bowl combine beets, carrots, onions, parsnips, olive oil and black pepper.
3) Toss to coat well and place on baking sheet.
4) Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
5) Remove from oven.
6) Spray non-stick cooking spray into a 13 inch by 9 inch baking pan.
7) In mixing bowl, place pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and herbs.
8) Stir until well combined.
9) Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of pan.
10) Layer pasta sheets in pan.
11) Sprinkle 1/3 vegetables over pasta.
12) Top with 1/3 of the goat cheese and low-fat ricotta cheese.
13) Top with 1 cup sauce.
14) Repeat steps 10 through 13 two more times.
15) Cover loosely with foil and bake 40 minutes.
16) Uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
17) Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.