Reese’s Snickers Cheesecake Jars
Seriously you guys, cakes in jars are the best. So how do you take the best and make it even better? You add a bunch of delicious candy! Enjoy Reese’s Snickers Cheesecake Jars. And the fun part? You can totally mix up the candy! Don’t love peanuts? Try Milky Way and Twix, and replace the peanut butter with Nutella or chocolate spread. It’s so easy!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, add chocolate cake mix, vegetable oil, water and eggs. Mix until fully combined. Stir in chopped Oreos. Pour into a greased, 9x13 pan and bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow cake to cool completely. Once cooled, crumble cake into a new bowl.
3) In a separate bowl, mix together cream cheese, peanut butter and melted butter. This works best with a hand mixer on medium-high speed. Once combined, gradually add powdered sugar. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
4) Mix together chopped Snickers and chopped Reese's Cups in a small bowl.
5) In a mason jar (or any any glass jar/cup) build your cheesecake: 1 layer Oreo chocolate cake, 1 layer peanut butter mix, 1 layer chopped Snickers and Reese's Cups, 1 layer Cool Whip. Continue this pattern until you reach the top. Cover the top with a last sprinkle of chopped candy.
6) Serve and enjoy! If you're making them now to eat later, keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.