The coolest way to make rainbow s’mores? Make rainbow marshmallows!
1) Mix gelatin with 3/4 cup cold water. Whisk and let sit.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, corn syrup and water. Heat over medium heat and bring to a boil. Heat mixture to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) Remove from heat, and carefully add gelatin mixture to sugar mixture. Add vanilla extract. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until thick and fluffy.
4) Evenly divide mixture into 3 bowls. Add food colors of choice to bowls and fold to combine.
5) Coat the bottom of a baking dish with powdered sugar. Add spoonfuls of marshmallow mixture to the bowl, layering on top of each other, and swirling with a knife or wooden stick to create a rainbow tie dye effect. Cover with more powdered sugar.
6) Refrigerate marshmallows until completely firm.
7) When firm, cut into squares and make your s'mores with the graham crackers and white chocolate. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.