Okay, this Rainbow Jell-O might be a little bit of work, but trust us! The results are worth it!
- For best results, prepare in a 9×13 baking dish.
- For the first layer, mix 1 package of Jell-O with 1 teaspoon of gelatin and 1 cup boiling water. Cool and pour into dish. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. You’ll want to make sure it’s cooling on an even surface.
- For the second layer, mix 1 packet of gelatin (2 teaspoons) with 1/2 cup hot water until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and another 1/2 cup hot water. Once cooled, pour 3/4 of a cup into the dish, just enough to make a thin layer over the Jell-O already in the dish. Refrigerate until firm.
- Repeat directions for the first and second layers with the remaining Jell-O colors. After about 3 colored Jell-O layers, you’ll need to make another batch of the milk layer. Make sure layers are completely set before pouring the next layer on.
- Once all the layers are done, cover and refrigerate overnight so it sets completely. When ready, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.