Mmm, Rainbow Fudge. So good, so pretty.
- Add sugar, butter and half and half in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 4 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme until fully combined.
- Divide mixture into 6 bowls, dying each bowl with one color of the rainbow.
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil and grease with cooking spray. It’s best if the foil hangs over the sides of the dish.
- Pour purple fudge into the dish, spreading until the fudge is at the edges of the dish. Repeat layer with blue, green, yellow, orange and red. Top with rainbow sprinkles, gently pressing them into the fudge.
- Freeze for 45 minutes to an hour, until fudge is fully set. Carefully remove foil, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.